Monday, January 28, 2008

Vacation!

Jason and I just got back from a fabulous trip to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. One of the company's Jason buys a lot of equipment from sent us on the trip and it was at an all-inclusive resort, so we didn't have to pay for anything! Anyway, we had tons of fun. We sat in the sun, relaxed, and ate a lot of fabulous food! We missed our little Roman a lot, but thankfully Jason's parents and Sean and Amber all watched him and he did great. In fact, when we got home he wasn't even happy to see me. He kind of gave me the cold shoulder...ouch. Maybe he had too much fun without me. Here we are on the balcony in our room.

We did a lot of sitting in the sun and got a little sun burnt.

This was the view form our hotel room.


We rode a boat to Las Caletas to go snorkeling. On the way there we saw two whales. By the way, snorkeling was really fun, but Jason got bit by something :( He had all these little red dots on his skin, but he was pretty tough about it.








Here we are at Las Caletas. It was so pretty there. The whole time we were there the weather was sunny and in the 80's. When we came back to Moses Lake it was like 25 degrees and we had 6 inches of snow and our pipes were frozen! We're definitely not in Mexico anymore!




15 comments:

Cindy said...

Lucky!! I am so jaylous right now Beff, I can't even tell you. You guys look so relaxed and enjoying yourselves. What a fun place to visit in the middle of winter (I'm guessing). You and your hair are super cute by the way!

Shaila Lou said...

I'm so jealous you had some nice warm weather...and a break! How fun! I bet it was so relaxing. Someday I hope to take a vacation again. haha. You look so good pregnant and all!! Oh and of course Jason does too.

April said...

That is sooo great!! what a wonderful trip you got to take... aren't those the best... w/ the hubby and no kids! I am glad you got to relax and enjoy it! I am "JAYLOWS" too though. I loved your "coral" bathing suit! heehee!

Nicole Stucki said...

Oh I am jealous. You look great! How much fun. I am glad you got to take a trip. They are always so much fun especially if they are free!

Kenna said...

WOW!! I am very Jaylous as well! Jake and I have yet to take a trip by ourselves since the girls have been born and I think it is about time!:) You guys look like you had a lot of fun, and I love your hair... very cute!!

Kenna said...

HA! HA! Thanks for the Birthday wish... I can't believe that you remembered Michael and Jessica...LOL! I wish I did know what they were up to!! HA HA seriously that made for a good laugh!!:)

Korbi said...

you guys look so cute in all your pictures! glad you're back though, sorry about the pipes...

AlliFinn said...

This doesnt look that fun! Just jokin! Im soooo jealous! You look fab! You look like you belong on vacation! And yes, my run in with the ditch was the snows fault because it certainly was not my driving with Alli on my lap! Aka Britney Spears driving. hehe

AlliFinn said...

This doesnt look that fun! Just jokin! Im soooo jealous! You look fab! You look like you belong on vacation! And yes, my run in with the ditch was the snows fault because it certainly was not my driving with Alli on my lap! Aka Britney Spears driving. hehe

Monkeys ARDently In Sinc said...

Aw, man, where can I sign up for a free trip to somewhere warm?! Definitely a little green monster going on here, but I'm glad you had fun. Welcom back, and sorry about your pipes. That sucks to come home to after a fun vacation!

Jess said...

I want to go to Mexico!!!! I bet it was so much fun!!! You two are so cute :) Have a great day.

Lauren said...

That looks like a ton of fun! You are so gorgeous! Glad that you had some well deserved time with your hubby! :)

Katherine said...

What a beautiful place to go during such a cold time! You look great! You must of had a blast! What a bummer about your pipes... Hope it all worked out.

Kimberly said...

I am Jaylooos too!! Forget a roomie reunion out west, let's all ditch our kiddies and go somewhere tropical and warm!!

Cori said...

Wow, what a small world it is. Looks like you guys are doing well and enjoying the good life (like a vacation to somewhere where the temperature is above freezing). Your son is super cute and congrats and the new baby!