Friday, January 11, 2008

A Friend for Roman

Well, I would like to officially announce that I am pregnant with baby number 2! We're all pretty excited about it. I'm 13 weeks along, and my due date is July 19. Besides my roaring appetite, weight gain, the never-empty bladder, and feeling very sleepy, I've actually been feeling pretty good. Luckily I dont get sick, so that's nice. I've been having some interesting cravings. I've been loving sugary cereal like Lucky Charms and Cinnamon Toast Crunch. I've also been eating a lot of trail mix (but it has to be the salted kind... don't get me started on the nasty unstaled), and I also crave blueberry bagels with cream cheese...yummy! I'm getting hungry just typing about it. Anyway, I thought I'd better let those of you who didn't know that we'll be adding another Jenks to the bunch. Just for the record, I think I'm having a girl. I don't mean to jinx myself, but I just feel like I'm having some motherly intuition that this one is definitely a girl. Actually I really don't care either way. We'd just be really happy with a healthy one.

11 comments:

Kenna said...

CONGRATULATIONS BEFF!! I'm so excited for you:) I hope it continues to go well for you!!:)

Shaila Lou said...

Wow!! Congratulations!! Matt's a little disappointed that Jason didn't share the news when we saw him last week. I guess Matt needs to talk to Jason about that one! haha! I'm glad it's been going good for you, I don't get sick either!! We didn't care about the second being a boy...but when we found out with the third...I cried!

melanie said...

Yeah another one joins the ranks. Thankfully I just left the pregnant ranks. Happy you joined them though. So will they be about 22 months apart? That's exactly how far apart Nathan and Dane are. A good stretch.

I ate the weirdest food this time around. I'm glad he turned out healthy. With the food I ate, it could have been a toss up, ha!

Korbi said...

silly Bethany. You gotta try bagels with raspberry cream cheese, I'm telling ya! And these churros from Mi Carniceria. I'll take you next week if I ever get our visiting teaching set up....

Cindy Spratling said...

Yay Beff! Congratulations! Are you nervous to have two kiddos running around? How fun! I'm jealous that you don't get too sick. I'm not looking forward to that again.

Nicole Stucki said...

Congrats Beff! Two kids are so much fun. I am glad you are feeling well. Roman will love having a friend. Taylor loves Sadie. She does get jealous but oh well. Congrats again.

jenica heslop said...

hey bethany, an official congrats! i agree with korbi about the churros! they are yummy! it's always better to be in the mood for food than to not!!! glad you're feeling well, just in case you're wondering i only do the psychic thing for pregnacy, not so much about what sex the babies gonna be, sorry! best of luck.

Kimberly said...

YEA!!! Congrats! That is so nice that anything sounds good at this point! My cravings focus around really fattening valentines day candy right now, and assorted homemade breads. But i really got into the sugar cereals a few months ago. I would hide cocoa puff and cocoa pebbles from the kids and scarf them down at nap time!!

krista said...

Congrats Bethany! Pregnancy announcements are always the best:) I have absolutely loved having 2 kids, it is a fun stage. We are so happy for you and your darling family!

Matt and Adge said...

Oh Bethany, how exciting!! Congratulations! When you have kids as cute as little Roman, you should have lots of them :).

Cindy said...

Beff, congrats! I feel so out of the loop...since I just found out. How exciting! I thought you always liked sugary cereals. I specifically remember you buying some Pooh Bear cereal that looked like it was for kids back in college. Am I wrong? You should try a plain, toasted bagel, with cream cheese, a slice of tomato, and some salt...I loved that when I was prego w/cam!