Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Snug as a Bug

Every night before we go to bed, Jason and I go in and check on Roman. For a while now, he's had some interesting sleeping positions. Usually he's kicked off his blanket and he'll have his face smashed up against the crib rails. It looks terribly uncomfortable, so I always move him away from the bars and reposition him, so he at least looks cozier. So, for the past few nights we've gone in and he's got his little buns straight up in the air.

Jason was concerned because he thought Roman looked far too uncomforable. He wanted me to reposition, but I was a little leary because I thought I might wake him up. But, I decided to stratighten him out. He didn't wake up, but he curled his little legs back in like it was reflex. Oh well, whatever works for him... just as long as he keeps sleeping through the night!

8 comments:

Kenna said...

How sweet:) Brynlee always sleeps that way, it's like she fell asleep saying her prayer! It seems so uncomfortable!

Korbi said...

Do you go check on him again during the night? I always check on Beck every time I get up to go to the bathroom which now is quite often and every time I go in, he's like at the foot of the bed, or falling off, or smashed against the wall, or laying upside down under his stuffed animals.... Makes me wonder if he sleeps at all. PS Roman is starting to look like big boy to me too. :)

Nicole Stucki said...

Beff look at that cute little bum. I think we both know when he got that from. hahaha. Kids are the funnest things. You are going to love having another one. How have you been feeling?

Kimberly said...

That is just how jackson sleeps! I dont know if he will ever grow out of it! I just love checking on my kids at night, they always look so cute and peaceful.

April said...

THat is so cute! He is such a cutie and I love when babies do that.

Okay... am I missing something, but when I read Nicole's comment it sounds like you are prego too? Fill me in girl!!! :)

April said...

YEA FOR BEFF!!! I am retarded and just saw the post below about your announcement. CONGRATS!!!! That is soooo exciting!! I am not surprised in anyway about your ceral cravings... haven't you always been a cereal eater Missy! heehee! :) I hope you are getting past the yucky feeling stage. I am just so stinkin excited for you! Keep us posted on how you are feeling!

Cindy said...

I fell asleep like that once (while saying my prayers, I'll admit it) and I couldn't walk after! It was the most painful thing ever. I'm glad Roman has not experienced that.

jenica heslop said...

OH ROMY! SO CUTE, TO BE QUITE HONEST, I USE TO SLEEP LIKE THAT UNTIL I WAS QUITE BIG. IT REALLY IS A COMFY POSITION, AND I THINK IT MIGHT BE HEREDITARY CAUSE TAYLOR SLEEPS LIKE THAT TOO! I SAY WHATEVER WORKS!