Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Well, Romie survived his second Halloween. This year he was definitely a lot more alert than he was last time. As you can see I dressed him up like a puppy. He looked so cute crawling around. In fact, my mother-in-law came over and she kind of jumped for a second when she saw him crawling because she thought he was a real dog. Poor Romie started to get really tired of being a puppy. He really hated that hood thing. He kept trying to take it off, but he'd pull it forward instead of back and so he just kept jerking his head around. I let him keep it off for most of the night.



So, we had a little Halloween/birthday party. My sister-in-law, Amber has a Halloween birthday. We had them over and a few of our other family members and friends. It was fun. Amber just had a little boy on the 25th and I can't believe how fast she's bounced back. She's one of those lucky ones that loses her weight in like 5 days. Anyway, here's a picture of my neices with my new nephew, Everett and Roman. Roman and his BFF, Beck were just staring at eachother like, "What happened to you?" You could tell that they just didn't know what to make of eachother's "new look"


We decided to take Roman trick-or-treating for a little bit. Luckily it wasn't too cold. It was way warmer than my days of trick-or-treating in Wyoming! We just went to a few of our neighbors' houses so I could show off my cute puppy. Then I took most of the candy we got and "regifted" it to our trick-or-treaters. Anyway, we had a fun Hallowen. When I woke up this morning there were tons of pumpkins smashed on the road, but luckily my polka-dotted ones were spared :)









7 comments:

April said...

Ahhhhh Beff.... your kid is soooooo cute! I love that little costume! And you look super skinny! How do you do it?

I am glad the polka dots were saved from the pumpkin destroyers. That would have been so sad.

Bethany said...

That picture must be flattering or something because I'm not super skinny, but thanks anyway:)

Korbi said...

you are skinny and you need to update your blog. PS, I take good pictures. That'll be 57.95 plus tax, you can write the check out to "best photographer in the world..."

Korbi said...

hey do you have Joann's blog link? I accidently deleted all my saved links on my blog... Argh!

Rischel said...

Bethany,
how long have you had your blog? Welcome!!
watch out for mine. I not into like everyone else, but I love looking at everyone's. So keep the stuff comin!!

Kenna said...

Ok Beff I don't want to be pushy but I think it's time for an update!! So if you don't have anything to blog about I'm tagging you... so write 6 or more quirky, interesting or uninteresting facts about yourself! It's time!:)

Cindy said...

ok, i was just about to ask where you are and why you've been slacking...then i read kennos comment, so...do what she said!