Thursday, November 29, 2007

Like Mother Like Son

Yesterday I decided that it was about time I try to clean my bathrooms, so I reluctantly decided to do it. It's really hard to do with Roman around though, so I put some toys out for him in the living room. I was cleaning away and enjoying my peace with I noticed that I couldn't hear him playing with the toys. So, I went to check on him and this is what I found. My sweet little Romie had found my Christmas candy dish filled with Hershey's Kisses. I was surprised by a few things. First of all, I had just barely put that dish out the night before and he didn't know there was candy in it. Secondly, how did he even know that it was candy? I never buy Hershey's kisses and I don't usually have a candy dish out either. It's like he knows that anything with a shiny wrapper is candy.

I was also impressed with how quickly he could unwrap those little things. I was trying to pick them up and he kept unwrapping more and more of them. He wasn't too happy with me though when I moved the candy dish to somewhere out of his reach. I guess he's inherited my love for chocolate and sweets.



6 comments:

the landreths said...

What a handsome boy! He is a stud!

Cindy said...

Haha, Beff that is great! I'm afraid I've done the same thing to my little Cam. If even hears some sort of wrapper, he comes running!

Kenna said...

I think I'd scream and cry if someone took my chocolate too! He's a man after my own heart!:) Roman reminds me so much of your dad... he a little mini uncle Dan!:) That's a good thing!:)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cindy Spratling said...

Um... first of all... you need to get Roman into some sort of baby modeling agency. He is soooooo stinkin' handsome! Second of all... I'm with Kenna, I would cry if someone tool my chocolate away too. What a little sneak!

April said...

Oh, that cute little boy is just like his mother! heehee! What a little sneaky one!

He is just so cute... he has really beautiful eyes!!!