Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Beck's Bowling Birthday

Roman's little buddy, Beck turned two on Saturday, so our good friends Korbi and Stephen invited us to a bowling b-day party for him. Jason and I hadn't been bowling since we lived in Rexburg which was almost 3 years ago, so our skills were a little rusty, but we still had a fun time. Roman LOVES balls, so he was in 10th heaven with all the colorful bowling balls around. There's the birthday boy with Korbi and Stephen and their neices.

Roman loved pushing the ball down the lane, but then he wanted to run after it.

Beck and Roman...BFFs. Korbi and kept trying to keep them away from the balls because we were afraid they'd get their fingers smashed, but they just couldn't stay away.






5 comments:

Kenna said...

I haven't been bowling for years! Jake keeps wanting to take the girls but we'll see! You guys look so cute!:)

Korbi said...

hey send me those pics, you wonderful photographer! :) Hey thanks for taking Annika the other day, I know I've already said it, but you really helped me out of a tough one. ;)

Shaila Lou said...

What a fun little party. We've never taken the boys bowling, but have always wanted to. I'm sure they would love it too. Roman is so cute. You have such a cute little family!

Kimberly said...

I have been awful at keeping up with the blogs, My computer chair isn't very comfy these days with a big old baby in my tummy, so my sitting time is pretty limited. But it was fun to read all your updates. Hooray for seasame street! What a fun little bowling party, we took the kids a few times when we lived in new york, but now that we have a wii, i dont think we need to, haha!

Cierra said...

WOW! Bethany, It is so cool to see how you are doing! You have such a cute family! (your very old roomie, CeeCee)