Thursday, December 20, 2007

Christmas Turtleneck

I realize that in a few short years, Roman will start to have an opinion on things that he doesn't care about right now. For example, what he wears. I know that there will come a day when he will no longer allow me to dress him in Christmas sweaters. But until that day comes, I'm going to enjoy seeing him in his festive attire. I know that this particular turtleneck looks like something an 85 year-0ld would have bought for her great grandson, but I think it looks cute on him. Let's face it, Romie can make anything look cute.
Here's a close-up of the print since you can't really see it in the picture above.

4 comments:

Kenna said...

of course he looks adorable! I'm sure my girls won't like huge bows on their heads someday either... let's enjoy it while we can!

Dallas, Jess, Hannah, and Baby said...

I love the turtleneck and think that he is just the cutest!!! Thank you for the comment and please don't be afraid to call. Have a fabulous Christmas :)

Kim and Seth said...

he does make it look pretty cute, i may give those turtlenecks a second glance next time i'm at the store :)

sarakorbi said...

We've got to get pictures of Beck and Romie in their matching turtle necks! Thanks for taking care of Spike and Um while we were gone!