Thursday, December 20, 2007

Christmas Turtleneck

I realize that in a few short years, Roman will start to have an opinion on things that he doesn't care about right now. For example, what he wears. I know that there will come a day when he will no longer allow me to dress him in Christmas sweaters. But until that day comes, I'm going to enjoy seeing him in his festive attire. I know that this particular turtleneck looks like something an 85 year-0ld would have bought for her great grandson, but I think it looks cute on him. Let's face it, Romie can make anything look cute.
Here's a close-up of the print since you can't really see it in the picture above.

4 comments:

Kenna said...

of course he looks adorable! I'm sure my girls won't like huge bows on their heads someday either... let's enjoy it while we can!

Jess said...

I love the turtleneck and think that he is just the cutest!!! Thank you for the comment and please don't be afraid to call. Have a fabulous Christmas :)

Kimberly said...

he does make it look pretty cute, i may give those turtlenecks a second glance next time i'm at the store :)

Korbi said...

We've got to get pictures of Beck and Romie in their matching turtle necks! Thanks for taking care of Spike and Um while we were gone!