Saturday, August 14, 2010

Berlynn Ruby Jenks

We welcomed our newest addition to the Jenks home on July 31st. Our little Berlynn Ruby entered the world with an easy and quick delivery with a working epidural. (Yay!) It was about as easy as a labor and delivery could be. She weighed 7 lbs 6 oz and was 19.5 inches long. She's healthy and as cute as can be.
Almost everytime I tell someone her name, they ask me how I came up with it. To be honest, my good friend was telling me about one of her friends that gave her baby the middle name Berlin. I thought that was interesting because Jason served his mission in Germany and he has a great love for anything German, so that name just kinda stuck with me. I mentioned it to Jason and he really liked it. I wanted to spell it Berlynn because my mom's name is Lynn. Plus, I think it looks more feminine that way. We chose Ruby as the middle name because I think it's pretty and my grandma's name is Ruby. So, that's how we came up with her name. I like it and I think it fits her. Her older siblings love her to pieces. I was worried about how Iris would react because she's such a mama's girl, but she has been nothing but sweet to her little sister. They both want to hold her all the time and they are always saying "She's so sweet". So cute! I love my three babies! Believe it or not, this was the best picture I could get of the three of them. They don't like to cooperate for pictures...obviously. Baby B already loves her daddy. Doesn't she look like an angel?

I always think she looks like Roman when she's sleeping, but when she's awake, she has a different look to her. She has a really cute dimple on her left cheek that I have yet to capture on camera. It mostly shows when she's crying :)

My wonderful mom and my equally wonderful little sister came up and spent the week with me after I had the baby. They were such great helpers! They cleaned my house and cooked my meals and took care of the "big kids". It was so fun to have them here. I only wish they could have stayed longer :( That's my mom and Berlynn below. I just love that picture. My mom and my baby are so cute. Thanks, Mom and Cicily for all your help!










15 comments:

Kelley Gubler said...

Yay! Congrats to you! I was thinking you were due in sept. I cantwait to hold a little newborn....we find out what were having in a few weeks.

Korbi said...

she is "so sweet!" Love her cute little face! Sorry I am a loser friend and have not been back to visit! (After you see new babies, I realize more and more that my kids are dirty toddlers and we shouldn't be around those new little angels!!) LOL
she's beautiful boppy...

Elaine said...

She is so pretty. I love seeing her pictures. I hope that we can come see her in person soon.

Natalee said...

She is such a little doll!! I love your babies black hair! :) I think it's funny it never stays, but I love it when they are born! So thick and pretty! Give baby B a big kiss for me!! xxoo

the Jenks said...

So excited for you guys! One of these days we'll make the "trek" to Moses to visit and meet Berlynn. Hadley is so excited!!

Jen Bennion said...

She's so sweet bethany! And I noticed she likes her swaddle blankets too, yay!

Kenna said...

Congratulations Bethany...she is Gorgeous!! Did all your kids have so much hair? I Love it! I hope you are doing well:)

Nicole Stucki said...

She is just as cute as can be! I love how you came up with her name. Ah Beff look at us 3 kids! So happy the other kids are great with the baby. It helps out so much! Miss you and someday I'll be reunited with my fwend!

Tyler - Danielle - Emree said...

Congrats!!! How fun. She is absolutely adorable!

April said...

YEAH!! She is so cute! Congrats Beff!!! Love your cute little family! Miss ya!

Shawn, Hayley, Sophie Sandberg said...

Glad everything went well! She is beautiful..love all the dark hair! Congrats! Love her name, it is so pretty!

Kevin and Eliza said...

So I found you through Kelley's blog and it is fun to see your blog.

Anonymous said...

dvbyrlkuy 397 jsubslsuy http://www.chaussures-louboutinsoldes.net zfobnomjw 065 edxiytgnt [url=http://www.chaussures-louboutinsoldes.net]Louboutin France[/url] xefstegpz 951 dhkozyitd
kgicbtlrj 705 chstbnxsk http://www.chaussureschristianlouboutinfr.net meytdsetb 770 kmqdrjvhv [url=http://www.chaussureschristianlouboutinfr.net]chaussures christian louboutin[/url] urssjsszt 918 zbpvldfks
wuzqvuser 395 uoittbhgs http://www.acheterchristianlouboutinpascher.net ckkoyunvn 491 btiuzosqe [url=http://www.acheterchristianlouboutinpascher.net]Louboutin France[/url] xjxdumevk 279 wsytjpwxb
ykexvwayf 155 boujqilax http://www.chaussureslouboutin-france.com irhlthavh 664 vqtsspspb [url=http://www.chaussureslouboutin-france.com]Louboutin Pas Cher[/url] btticufur 992 mcximleqv
fjmxcdqss www.gafasraybans.es uhcvybwcg [url=http://www.www.gafasraybans.es]ray ban baratas kumhukifr

Anonymous said...

geotorelxzp pay loans
credit companies

Anonymous said...

. . . . . . . . . .