Saturday, April 4, 2009

We will, we will shock you!

Some of you may already know this (I'm trying to remember if I've mentioned it on my blog before), but anyway...my brother-in-law, Brady (who's married to my sister, Danna) owns an arena football team called the Spokane Shock. Yesterday was their opening season game, so we drove up to see it and visit with Danna, Brady and their cute kids. Since Brady's the owner, they have a suite. It's so nice. I feel so bad for all the peasants that have to watch it in the bleachers, just kidding. But it is nice to have the suite because we could watch while the kids just ran around behind us. The team looks really good this year. They beat the other guys, so that's a good start. They had some pretty good touchdowns that even I could appreciate :) There were a lot of people at the game, I think the announcer said ten-thousand something? People in Spokane love their Shock and Brady's pretty much a celebrity there :) So, thanks, Danna and Brady for the fun night! Anyway, here's some pictures from the game.Iree was getting so excited when everyone else would clap. She was so cute...and a real trooper too. She usually goes to bed between 6:30 and 7:00, and we didn't leave the game until 9:00. She was such a good girl.

Roman absolutely loves his cousins. We were walking in to the game and he was holding my hand. Then he decided he wanted to hold Tate's hand instead. So, he just left me and added another link the Danna's chain of kids.

That's Danna and me in our orange and blue. Go Shock!



Roman, Ella, Tate, and Milo just before the game started.




I think this was right after a touchdown. Brady looks pretty excited, but I don't think Danna noticed :)


This picture is worth a thousand words. Roman is starting to have so many of the same mannerisms as Jason. He likes to play with his hat and adjust is just like Jason. See what I mean? Two peas in a pod.

9 comments:

Monkeys ARDently In Sinc said...

What a fun time! And that's hilarious that Roman acts like his dad....my boys do it too!

Natalee said...

So cute! I can't wait to see you guys this week

Unknown said...

Thanks or the great pictures of the Game. Can't wait to see you guys soon. I'll have to see if we can get Iree to be as excited to be at Gram's! Mom

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
April said...

So cute! Like Father, like son! Beff, you look great! Your kids are so cute and adorable! WOW!

Megan said...

Little Iris is so cute! That looks so fun! I need to come out and see you guys some time! ;-)

Matthew Hardy said...

Hahaha, that is hilarious about Roman and Jason. I cant wait until Roman leaves Jason in a boom truck while he watches the football game. HAHAHA.

Jeremy and Nicole Stucki said...

that looks like so much fun. You know how I like a good game. You're kids are getting so big and are just adorable! And I might add that you are one sexy lady Beff! Love ya!

melanie said...

Love the little Jason clone. That is a classic photo. Good times with cousins and a great day out of town.